Listicle Warning – Twelve things you should know as an Entrepreneur
1. Birds start chirping at 3:30am
2. Home delivery is a lot cheaper than buying in stores
3. People - even those you consider friends - want you to fail
4. Your brilliant idea is not new but the way you pitch it is critical to your success
5. “I think it is a brilliant idea” is not the same as “Where do I sign”
6. Whatever your budget for project costs and launch schedule timelines, have enough funds to cover twice the amount and twice the time period
7. Only talk to people who listen
8. Don’t even think about raising money outside of “Friends & Family” until you have sales
9. You will be lucky to get a 1% Conversion rate from your Social Media Followers
10. Your sales pitch is too long. Spend a whole week brainstorming how to pitch your product in one perfect, blow your socks off sentence.
11. Don’t go BIG until you have won SMALL
12. The World becomes a lot friendlier once you succeed
Dean Owen is Co-Founder of Quimojo, a revolutionary new concept in Global Campus Recruitment. Search, Connect, Chat, & Video Interview candidates all from within a single platform.
Boasting only a peripheral curiosity, I graciously ...
Shimmering flecks of gold flickered off the waterw ...
You have no groups that fit your search