Product Specialist (BB-3B40D)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
• Must be a Product Owner not a Project Manager, must have product management mindset.
• Must to have experience with promotion (discount, coupon, pre-sale, flash-sale, etc.) or related backend system.
• Nice to have a technical background in software engineering.
• Must have 2+ years of progressive and diverse experience in digital product development in China.
• Nice to have proven experience in launching cloud and microservice based products.
• Are able to deliver innovative functionality based on user interaction, system integration and API stories
• Are able to bring demonstrable experience in working in an Agile or DevOps working set-up, making decisions based on hard -and soft data and proven analytical skills and experience.
• Have strong communication skills with business and technical stakeholders and strong team working and collaboration skills.
• Have strong business acumen and strategic/commercial mind-set as well as knowledge and experience working with various technology platforms used in China
• Have Bachelor's degree or above
• Fluent oral and written English
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Be responsible of maximizing the business results and customer value resulting from the development and deployment of digital products for the China market by making trade-off decisions as needed.
• Support the China Digital Product Manager in developing the product roadmap.
• Ensure all the corresponding teams have a good understanding of the roadmap.
• Actively manage the China digital product backlog including clearly expressing product backlog items and prioritizing items based on business goals and optimization of work in the agile team.
• Be involved in sprint planning meetings to help provide clarity and elaborate features and user stories to help the team better understand the requirements and how success will be measured.
• Define and deliver acceptance criteria and the 'Definition of Done' working collaboratively with the rest of the team.
• Need to support and monitor all system testing, regression testing and verifying the system is meeting quality expectations.
• Where needed, work with customers (from China) to understand and qualify their needs and requirements, ensuring they are included and integrated into the product as needed.
• Act as a subject matter expert for China Product teams, providing insight, context and additional information as needed to help understanding of what is required especially from China country point of view.
• Derive business values from technical components or capability.
• Working collaboratively with other Product Owners & Managers across Group Digital product teams to refine the backlog and identify cross journey dependencies.
Will be a plus, if you can have proven experience in:
• Working with multiple teams across geographies
• Providing promotion capability in various online channels
• Leveraging various technologies, methodologies, or tools to measure and improve customer experience and conversion
• E2E launching in one of the promotion product
• Bringing in a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
IKEA is a value - driven retailer with a vision to create a better everyday life for the many people and passion to life at home. China is one of the most important market for IKEA. We have a strong agenda to boost our future growth here. Building on many years of solid development we accelerate transformation to meet the unique demands and expectations from customers in China.
We believe you are passionate about being at the leading edge of technology, digital innovation and product area. You also appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning software engineering trends into practice. You get motivated by working agile and being open to change. You keep learning and forget the obsolete. Moreover, you get energized by working both in- and interdependently and across functions. Of course, you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
calendar_today22 hours ago