How to Be Beyonce Famous in 5 Easy Steps by (Lyon Brave)!
Beyonce Knowles' net worth was 350 Million dollars In 2017.
This is an astonishing amount of wealth to accumulate as a black, female singer out of Huston Texas, who wasn't handed a damn thing in the music industry.
Throughout her career, Beyoncé has sold 100 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists.
Following in the footsteps of Tony Braxton, Mary J. Blige, Dionne Warwick and Aretha Franklin, Beyonce is one of the greatest female singers of all times. Her music has touched a generation of women, teaching them about independence and survival.
This queen bee has been out there winning Grammy's for nearly two decades either as part of Destiny’s Child or as a solo act.
Her Grammy total as of the 59th annual Grammy Awards was 22 victories, after she took home two awards.
That puts her five behind the most total Grammy's won by a female artist — that honor currently goes to Alison Krauss, who’s pulled in 27 Grammy's, but because Beyonce is always fearlessly attacking the music world with new songs, you can bet she will take that title soon.
Because we know Beyonce is a remarkable artists, here are 5 things you can do to be more Beyonce famous and improve your chances of having success and validation in the music industry.
- The First Step to Achieving Your Dream Is Having A Dream: Beyoncé entered her first talent show at age 7, singing John Lennon’s “Imagine.” In life it is rare that someone else will encourage you to enter a talent competition. Because it is unlikely anybody will ever encourage you to perform, it it is just something that has to come from inside you. You have to have a dream to achieve it. Beyonce was once quoted as saying, "I was thinkin if I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith. I can marry my dreams."
- Nobody Becomes Successful Alone: Beyonce didn't just skyrocket to the top by herself. She had the support of her family. Destiny's Child was managed by her father, Matthew Knowles and her mother, Tina used to make her costumes. Beyonce's family believed in her so much that Beyonce's father quit his job to manage Destiny's Child while her mother, Tina, worked long hours at her hair salon to support the family.
- Collaborate With Other Artists: Honestly, we might have never heard of who Beyonce is if she didn't have three hot chicks backing her up on stage. Working with other artists multiplies the support you need to be successful. Their fans become your fans. Their talents become your talents. Be careful with this advice because you still have to work with the right people for this to workout. You have to have synergy in your group to make headway.
- You Have to Break Records: This might come as a surprise, but you have to be impressive to be Beyonce Famous. She is constantly breaking records. Beyonce has broke the record for female artist who has spent the most weeks at No. 1 this decade (37 wks). She broke the record for female artist with the most Top 5 hits of the decade and female artist with the most Top 10 hits of the decade. Not only has she been crushing it in the music world, but she is actually the highest paid black actress in the history of cinema. When you get paid more than Halle Berry you can step to Beyonce.
- You Have to Earn It: Beyonce once said, "Power means hard work and sacrifice." It's not easy to become iconic. It's not normal to be famous. You have to be lucky, very hardworking and talented to make money off of your music and be noticeable in the music industry. She also said, "I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I've been working nonstop since I was 15. I don't even know how to chill out."
"My mother taught me the principles of hard work, setting my own goals and visualizing my future. From my early days with Destiny's Child, I understood I had to be focused and dedicated if I wanted true success. We were taught we needed a plan and the discipline to execute that plan to the fullest. I strongly believe if you work hard, whatever you want, it will come to you. I know that's easier said than done but keep trying." - Beyonce Knowles
BOUNUS: Beyoncé names Michael Jackson as her major musical influence!
Follow me on Medium · Listen, if you are sick of w ...
I remember when I first joined beBee I was hopeful ...
ORDER IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS: 12 RULES OF KEEPING IT COOL (GREAT BOOK FOR CHRISTIAN TEENS AND COLLEGE STUDENTS)
BUY HERE: · 12 RULES TO KEEP IT COOL: THE IMPORTAN ...
You have no groups that fit your search