8 WAYS TO BEE BRAVELY INDEPENDENT
- Make your own money: There is nothing worse than to depend on someone else for money. You can’t even eat without money. To have to ask someone else, to give you money to survive, is an extremely weak, vulnerable, and dependent spot to be in.
- Enjoy your alone time: You should spend time alone. People who never spend time by their self can never be self-directed. We have to have alone time to clear our mind and work on our creative pursuits. Time is valuable and we should spend our time on you more than other people.
- Be single: Are you a serial dater, if so chill out. Don’t be one of those people who always have to be in a relationship. The most important relationship you will ever have will be with yourself. You can waste years with the wrong person. Life is too short for that.
- Have your own transportation: If you can\t afford a car, get a bike if you can’t afford a bike take the bus or walk. It gets pretty old to ask people for rides. You have to find your own way to get around and with public transportation getting better and better you have no excuse.
- Go to work: Take a job any job, even if you hate it. You can always change jobs at a later date, but you need money. Don’t be one of those people who are too lazy and proud to work. You and your pride will end up homeless.
- Research: If you get into trouble, you have to be a good problem solver to get out of it. The best way to be a good problem solver is to be knowledgeable. Google your problems.
- Be resourceful: Resourceful and clever go hand and hand. The reason it’s important to be resourceful is that a resourceful person can find a way to get water in the desert. They can find a way to get a job in under an hour. A resourceful person.
- Keep Trying: Don’t give up on you. Rejection is a part of life, don’t let it discourage you. Keep showing up. A door will open for you, but you have to hang in there.
Excerpt From Brave Rules to Live-By""""
6 months ago · 2 min. reading time
In this life we are all doing our best to get ahea ...
9 months ago · 4 min. reading time
A cool person is not always worried, always freaki ...
You have no groups that fit your search