Sr. Engineer, Equipment Management (BB-FC8E2)
Found in: Expertini China
- Manage the factory equipment and facilities; contribute OEE availability through systematic and preventive maintenance. Ensure the equipment and facilities safe and do lifetime management, define clear the long-term standard and strategy. You are responsible for
- Organization and Implementation the plant the equipment management work, lead the team to complete the company's overall plan, target and tasks.
- Host maintenance department, organize and supervise team members to complete the tasks, to ensure all equipment the normal running
- Close contact with all departments, establish and improve the good communication and the channels, to help solve the equipment failure technical support.
- Implement team member job responsibility system and work standards，promote the technological ability, improve work efficiency.
- Key engineering improvement project, making the actual action plan, and according to the plan of action in time to complete.
- Optimize the Equipment Maintenance Master Plan, to improve the key index of equipment management You are a part of
A professional and engineering team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Education: college degree or above, major in Mechanical or electrical, the electromechanical integration related discipline
- Experience: more than 5 yrs. work experience in Equipment Management in Plastic Injection industry is required, rich experience in mechanical and electrical technology application, the hydraulic principle, mechanical design knowledge, and experience in people management is require/preferred.
- Competencies and Skills
- Proactive, customer first, detail oriented, strong in problem solving, growth mindset to changes and continuous learning. Etc. automation, industry 4.0, digitalization
- Strong in project management and stakeholder communication
- Strong in team leadership and cross-functional teamwork.
- English reading and written ability is required and fluent oral communication is a plus. In return, we offer you
- Better career platform with professional training opportunities in top medical device company.
calendar_today1 month ago
info Full time