Supply Quality Engineer, Electrical (BB-4FEF9)
Found in: Expertini China
Description:It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
This position reports to the Electrical component manager responsible for supplier quality engineering. As a key member, working within a small, fast paced multi-disciplinary team, you will:
- Working with Suppliers, Contract manufactures, Supply Chain, SQE, and R&D, you will advise and approve specifications ofelectrical components for new products based on supplier process capabilities, DFMs and DFMEAs;
- Drive proactive engagement to build predictability and end to end process visibility with suppliers;
- Perform BOM scrubs to evaluate risk assessment and advise NPI team on recommendations
- Plan FAIs as needed and work with cross-functional teams to create part qualification plans;
- Analyze alternative suppliers as needed and ensure their suitability against capability, specifications, and reliability;
- Engage with suppliers and R&D to access the process capability of suppliers;
- Manage Supplier Product Change Notifications by analyzing the risks of such changes and advise R&D and Operations through a product specific Change Control Board;
- Work with cross-functional and cross-regional resources to drive proactive engagement with suppliers, build predictability, support component related issues and customer returns, initiate supplier failure analysis and drive corrective and preventative activities. What experience will allow you the greatest success in this role?
- 5+ years of direct industry experience coupled with a degree inElectrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in designing electrical circuits
- Knowledge of Semiconductor fab processes
- Strong knowledge of problem solving techniques;
- Experience in managing supplier quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- High energy, enthusiastic problem solver with a strong desire to learn new things;
- Willing and able to travel 15-20% of the time.
calendar_today1 month ago
info Full time
work Lumentum Operations LLC