DMTM PIE Engineer (BB-C7A2A)
Found in: Intel
Description:DMTM PIE Engineer
In this position, you will be working as a member of Intel DMTM PIE department, helping to develop new state-of-the-art Intel NVM technologies - focusing on yield improvement and enhancement. The work will involve activities such as planning of yield related activities, building yield roadmap by segmenting and resolving yield limiters, developing physical or device physics based models, estimating failure rates, and managing risks by actively driving process development and optimization, in order to enable aggressively ramping of Intel's NVM technologies and exploration of novel memory cells. You will be expected to work with/lead small cross-functional groups of engineers on technical projects.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Participating in technology development, transfer, and ramp activities to meet yield, reliability, cost, and device performance goals;
- Driving and prioritizing integrated experiments to troubleshoot and optimize process flows;
- Owning particular sections of process flow, and responsible for its optimization, cost reduction, and performance improvement goals;
- Maintaining and driving process qualification matrix and deliverables;
- Rapid response to process excursions and drive to quick integrated solutions;
- Working with Process Engineering to improve process stability and capability as well as reduce defects;
- Exercising good judgment, sometimes with insufficient data, to determine appropriate action and mitigate integrated risks
Must possess a MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- A proven history of technical problem solving through the creation of solutions that demonstrated creativity and out-of-box thinking.
- Experience in TD development and process transfers is desired. Significant experiences in particular process flow sections are highly preferred.
- Excellent data extraction and analysis skills, and well versed in DOE principles.
- Understanding of device physics in deciphering parametric data, and understanding of fundamental integration and yield issues for key modules and critical device parameters are required
- Ability to multi-task and be effective in providing timely solutions.
- Strong organizational and communication skills to manage tasks across Process Engineering areas to effectively execute and commit to deliverables
This position is associated with the sale of Intel’s NAND memory and storage business to SK hynix. (You can read more about the transaction in thepress release). The transaction will enhance the resources and potential ofthe business’ storagesolutions, including client and enterprise SSDs, in the rapidly growing NAND Flash space amid the era of big data.
This is an exciting timeto be at Intel – come join our NAND-DTM and work on the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology in theworld.As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses industry-leading SSD technology and the most capable Quadruple Level Cell(QLC) NAND Flash products, and you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK hynix.
This position aligns to Phase 2 of the transaction, which includesNAND technology and component development along withfab operations. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel and will continue to develop NAND technology andcomponents and manufacture NAND wafers at the fab. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025, at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to SK hynix.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
calendar_today1 month ago