Field Service Engineer (BB-3176F)
Found in: Expertini China
- Keep close contact with existing customers to maintain and increase the allegiance
- Responsible for ensuring proper functioning of all the equipments at customer locations.
- Carry out preventive maintenance visits on a regular basis.
- Carry out validation work for hardware, including SAT, IQ and OQ
- Communicate effectively with commercial colleagues and China leadership team on service activities and customer needs
- Communicate with customers to record the complaints and communicate with supplier to find the root cause.
- Perform special projects as appropriate in alignment with Thermo Fisher Scientific and the Biosciences Division goals and strategy. Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of work experiences in servicing equipments involving components such as load cells, frequency drives, process instruments.
- Bachelor degree major in Engineering in electronics, or instrumentation. Experiences with bio reactor preferred.
- Should have knowledge of controlled systems, PLC/DCS/Circuits,etc.
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in a global matrixes organization
- Proven track record of diagnosing equipment related issues and developing appropriate solutions.
- Able to handle the ambiguity in a dynamic service-oriented geographically diverse environment.
- Self-starter, proactive work ethics. Able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision with manager.
- Frequent Travel will be required
calendar_today1 month ago
info Full time
work Fisher Clinical Services