82693_Product Planner (BB-72E5F)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team. Prod Planner
- Analyze supply-demand matching, identify root cause / shortages and drive to close the gap.
- Accountable of the end-to-end ownership, meet production supply target from wafer Fab out to final finishing goods pack out.
- OSATs engagement to drive the throughput and efficiency.
- Manage all the planning parameter and collaborate with ENG/IE to close the gap and improve the supply.
- Track and monitor supply position including recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Supply planning upside analysis including NPI/ mass production involving Capacity/HW planning, planning parameters, material , BOM, test flow.
- Daily tracking and managing WIP movement, cycle time and hold/aged materials in OSATs.
- Lead and trigger influencing communication, coordinate and drive the actions with cross function teams to solve excursions and recover the supply.
- 3-6 years' experience in semiconductor manufacturing production planning & control under supply chain organization.
- Experience in outsourcing/OSAT management /Design house relative.
- Able to clearly communicate verbally and written in English and Chinese.
- Bachelor degree or above in business/material management or industry engineering.
calendar_today3 days ago