Client Manager (BB-6984E)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?The primary objective of the Client Manager: Key Accounts is to manage and grow relationships to drive expansion and renewals across all solution areas within key accounts in segments 2 and 3. They are required to realize revenue and margin targets and maximize sales opportunities through connecting client needs with NTT(Ltd) offerings and solutions..
Ideally, Key Client Managers are vertically structured, and their portfolio of accounts are in one or adjacent verticals.
Responsible for selling the company’s products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing accounts.
Working at NTT
Primary Segment Focus
- Existing clients
Secondary Segment Focus
Sales Process Involvement
- Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew
- Existing: 5 – 15
- Prospect: 0
Sales Time Allocation
- Pre-sales: 20%
- Engaged selling time: 30%
- Sales completion: 30%
- Sales Facilitation: 20%
- Primary: Partnership and Foundational
- All solution areas
Sales Strategy with Buyers & Products
- Existing: Retention (current products) and Penetration (new/different products)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of a range of larger and more strategic clients within segments 2 and 3 by passionately advocating the client requirement, whilst keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and improve margins for NTT(Ltd).
- Realise revenue and margin targets and maximise sales opportunities through connecting client needs with Dimension Data offerings and solutions
- Minimise churn and maximise retention as well as uncover sales opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Re-evaluate progress against revenue/profit goals monthly and develop best/worst case scenarios for input into a monthly financial plan.
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Approaches the management of his/her account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy they will use to develop and grow the account profitably.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs and articulating how NTT (Ltd) can add value through its services and solutions.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for NTT (Ltd).
- Effectively articulate how NTT can add value through our services and solutions
- Influence and work closely with vendors to achieve required results.
- Use NTT(Ltd)’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage territory, accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication in with each client within the assigned account.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to additional services.
- Become the reliable point of contact for clients that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Drive to achieve revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Implement and/or align governance and compliance policies in own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Monitor and control financial governance and compliance to ensure the effective management of financial cost.
- Take ownership of key clients within the assigned segment.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Sales business acumen - The skills supporting successful selling through organizational and business outcome mindset. Success will require focusing on planning, leveraging tools and data, and concentrating on NTT Ltd business requirements. Developing the skills to understand your client’s business (including commercial and financial aspects) in order to bring value to them from NTT’s portfolio of services.
- Sales client engagement and management - The skills used to effectively manage and analyze the client throughout the client lifecycle, with the goal of improving client relationships and driving sales growth. Success will require detailed understanding of client needs, effective sales planning, and building trust, all while managing to client expectations. Developing the skills required to know your client, building effective & lasting relationships with them and to be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Sales solution skills - The knowledge of NTT Ltd’s offerings, client applications, use cases and market trends and the skill to apply them to individual client and prospect situations that positions the sales team member as an expert client advisor. Success will require the ability to link NTT Ltd offerings, including high-value services to specific client and prospect needs and outcomes.
- Sales pursuit - The skills and knowledge that enable a sales team member to create success by identifying and advancing opportunities at assigned prospects and clients. Success will require both individual ownership as well as accountability for coordinating internal and external resources in order to close sales opportunities.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Relevant Degree or Advanced Diploma
- Post-graduate qualification would be advantageous
- Relevant vendor certifications
- Solid experience in a similar role in a similar environment
- Proven experience in a sales environment and/or customer service role
- Proven sales and client engagement experience coupled with a good understanding of business, sourcing and technology market
- Proven experience negotiating with clients and vendors
- Solid experience with business to business and business to consumer sales techniques
- Demonstrable experience working as part of a sales team in a fast-paced environment
- Good experience analysing commercial information
- Experience working with Salesforce.com contact platform
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job DescriptionStandard career level descriptor for job level:
• Seasoned and experienced professional
• Has full understanding of specialisation area
• Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
• Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
• Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
• Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
• Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
calendar_today1 day ago