Affiliate Marketing Trainee Programme (BB-0E898)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
We are recruiting graduates who are looking for a fast-track career development in Online Marketing. The focus of this traineeship will be to assist the Global Affiliate Manager in developing affiliate marketing sales strategy, reporting and analysis.
Our Online Marketing Training Programme would provide you with hands-on experience to learn, plan, implement and monitor the results of strategies and campaigns. The successful candidates would be those who have strong interest and passion in Online Marketing and seek a challenging role in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of your activities and devise a marketing and business development strategy that will drive traffic and sales.
- Conducting market research as well as developing an action plan for our affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for activity planning, strategy implementation, reporting and feedback analysis for various markets and channels.
- Becoming an expert in developing performance activities and driving revenue across all channels
- Developing strategic partnerships and building/enhancing relationships with our local partners.
The Qualified Candidate
- Recent graduate of a business subject (e.g. media, economic or business).
- Fluency in English, any other languages would be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and/or business; prior experience is a plus.
- Owns strong research and analytical skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently, to self-prioritize work streams and to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Highly motivated.
- 6 month traineeship with a possibility of permanent employment after completion
- Extensive training across all online marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates.
- Work location: Shanghai, China
- 13th month bonus
- Medical insurance coverage
- A free-pair Designer Eyewear of your choice every anniversary date
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- 3000 RMB employee referral rewards
- On the 2nd, 3rd and 5th anniversary, company awards every employee A Tailored Holiday Package (domestic or abroad)
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today3 days ago
work Motion Global