Sr. Textile Business Development Manager, GC (BB-9EC44)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
1. Conduct overall account management and steer sales activities to meet or exceed sales and margin targets by working together with channel sales.
2. Help brand owners establish Standard of Procedure & specify X-Rite solution in color management therefore identify and realize revenue opportunities directly to brand owners and to respective supply chains
3. Create clear visibility on customers’ decision made process, suppliers, and problems, then initiate the projects and build robust pipeline funnel to capitalize the opportunities. Initiates new customer relationships, develops customer account strategies and tactical plans.
4. Design and deliver customer-centric solutions and commercial proposals, effectively steers and expedites sales process through customer hurdles (legal, IT), and secures Purchase Orders in a timely fashion.
5. Have full ownership of assigned key accounts and provide support to channel sales to drive sales at supply chains.
6. Maintains active dialogue with Pantone colleagues on identifying joint sales opportunity. Active collaboration on identified joint projects. Job functions include but are not limited to those listed
calendar_today18 hours ago
work X-Rite Pantone