Software Engineer II/ Sr. SE--M365 Store AGC (BB-9EDA3)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CN
Job Description :
Office 365 is at the center of Microsoft's cloud first, devices first strategy as it brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products such as Exchange, SharePoint, Yammer, and Lync with the latest version of our desktop suite and mobile apps. Our customers depend on our services to run their organizations, whether that is a Fortune 500 company, a small business, a non-profit, or an educational institution.
Are you passionate about storage, and building leading software and services? Office 365 is the locomotive that is driving the growing Microsoft valuation, and critical to the future of the company. Substrate is the set of intelligent, high value services and compliant environment that is enabling the next generation of transformative end-user experiences for Office and the entire company. The Office 365 Storage team has an opportunity for you get in on designing and building a core part of the stack.
Design and build "Mega Scale" internet services in Office 365 group for consumers and businesses across the globe.
• Working in the Microsoft productivity suite where you enable millions of users to have instant access to their mail, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes on their smart phones
• Driving innovation in the mobile space by providing framework, APIs and access points for targeted, light weight point apps that facilitate the users to do specific tasks easily and conveniently.
• Partnering within Microsoft teams as well as outside partners like Apple, Samsung, HTC and other major smart phone manufactures to get the best user experience for accessing their PIM data from the cloud.
• Staying at the cutting edge of the performance and reliability while working with the largest organizations in the world to make sure their workforce has the uninterrupted and instant access to the most critical productivity item – "emails on their phones"
• Building distributed, highly available and resilient systems
• Analyzing, designing and implementing subsystems of the storage and database engine, and ensure the highest code quality and performance
• Working with services spanning thousands of servers , doing tens of billions of transactions and serving hundreds of millions of users
we are looking for a seasoned software engineer with more than 5 years working experience in software engineering, passion for quality and proven record of delivering excellent results under challenging schedule to work on one of the largest distributed systems in the world. this position requires a deep interest in software development and strong knowledge of computing concepts such as fault tolerance, self-healing, network protocols, network programming, multi-threaded programming, performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
•proficiency in c# or c/c++, and strong design, implementation, and debugging skills; knowledge of scripting languages a plus
•experience with distributed systems, high availability, performance analysis, databases, and/or large-scale data processing
•passion for analyzing and improving performance - i/o, memory, cpu, concurrency
•strong communication skills (both written and oral)
•ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
•bs/ms in computer science, or equivalent in related technical experience
you will closely collaborate with partner teams to ensure coverage of key scenarios and make certain that common methodologies and metrics are used across the board. your ability to effectively collaborate and develop strong relationships will be a critical part of the team's success.
do you want to change the way people use the internet to communicate? do you want to impact a billion people overnight and multiple times per year? do you want an unrivalled experience working with one of the largest and most popular distributed systems in the world? come join us!
calendar_today1 day ago