Application Specialist (BB-DD006)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Understanding & analysis
A. Study and understanding of various MR pulse sequences to apply withour products.
B. Understand the mechanism and properties such as pharmacokinetics,magnetic properties,and tissue specificities about our products in the nature and the humanbody.
C. Analyze competitors: Understand our competitors by collecting andanalyzing competitor data.
D. Understand customers by collecting medical imaging (MRI, CT, PET andetc) research data,analyze customer data and understand customer's research, clinical needsand workflow, satisfaction, issues with our products and then derive businessimplications.
2. Maximizing MRI performance.
A. Optimize the MR pulse sequence parameter for the all MR machine.
B. Optimize the protocol with our products.
C. Utilize contrast media in the most efficient way.
3. Supervise and liaise the collaboration site and hospital.
A. Improve the images of unsatisfying existing customers (semi hospital) because of the invisible images.
B. Continuous supply and manage for the best images through optimized MR sequence to existing customer using our products.
C. Supply the optimized MR sequence with our product to new customers.
D. Advice and propose the medical research using our products.
4. Assist to expand market and market share as a helper for
A. Product manager and Associated product manager include MRI, CT, PET
B. Area manager and MRs
C. Molecular imaging team
D. Dual imaging team
5. Exchange and interact the information with global.
A. Recommend more improved techniques
B. Share MR sequences parameter and images
WHO YOU ARE
1. Loyalty by order of a superior officer
2. Professional knowledge of MRI and other imaging techniques
3. Positive and aggressive activity
4. Open-mind, passionate and enthusiastic
6. Skillful with
A. New / unexpected situation
C. Other Technicians
7. Physic background (bachelor's degree), Nuclear physics (Master's degree)Medical engineering with MRI (Ph.D.)
8. Technical Assistant for MRI
9. MRI study experience using MRCM
calendar_today17 hours ago