Sr. Logistic Executive (BB-3D6E6)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- Leading team on transportation, import/export and warehouse management throughout the region, including finished goods, service parts as well as demo machine. To deliver on-tme, accurate and safe logistics service.
- Working with BU and sales leader on planning and forecast to ensure supply fulfillment as well as inventory control.
- Building up external KPI and well managing logistics supplier though KPI achievement. Continous driving process improvement and cost effectivemess.
- Monitoring the development of evolving government policies / regulations. Ensure the compliance with logistic related regulatory requirements in China, such as chain of responsibility, SFDA policies, dangerous goods legislation, safety regulations, etc.
- Be responsible for logistics/supply chain related reporting such as expense, inventory and PSI analysis
- To effectively manage the relationship with key stakeholders for great service at the best cost.
- Logsitics budget planning and driving continuous improvement on standard logistics and supply chain process as well as cost effective.
- Setting internal KPI to meet objectives and managing/guiding staff to achieve goals in accordance with established policies
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The \u201CEEO is the Law\u201D poster is available .
calendar_today1 day ago