Helpdesk Operator (BB-3432E)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
About JLL –
We're JLL. We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
To assist in the comprehensive facility, contract and procurement management on the Account. Delivery of services in accordance with the Account Management Agreement Facilities, Critical Environment and Procurement SOW's, SLA and KPI's. Support the Senior Facilities Team in the implementation of key initiatives and projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Helpdesk person must be a team player and work with other members of the team to meet all key performance indicators as set out in the management contract.
- Provide helpdesk hotline number for logging service requests
- Conduct analysis of service requests for improvement
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey to show proactive follow-up and satisfactory closure
- 100% of requests to be processed immediately if received within business operating hours for the country
- Tracking all metrics and complete periodic reports to manage of Action Line performance and indicators at appropriate levels.
- Assist in the implementation and management of a property risk management program which identifies major property risks including occupational health and safety, fire safety and essential services and environmental. Report any issues or concerns back to Senior Management
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of guidelines and strategies to protect health and safety of staff and others, protect JLL reputation. Report any issues or concerns back to Senior Management
- Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
Customer Service / Client Relationships:
- Provide superior customer service
- Ensure feedback from client sessions is recorded and
actioned to the satisfaction of the end user.
- Pro-actively manage account expectations ensuring that
the service levels are maintained.
- Provide space planning report per requirement
- Provide input as required into the Monthly Report to
- Active involvement in the monitoring and achieving the
required Key Performance Indicators
- Actively participate in all planned training activities
- Any other duties assigned by the client / FM.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems
- Ensure the KPI targets for the account are met
- Interpersonal skills with a strong client focus.
- Ability to work within a budget
- Demonstrated initiative
What you can expect from us
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page > I want to work for JLL.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants Pte Ltd