Customer Quality Engineer (BB-38C6D)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
DescriptionThe position is posted for Continental Automotive Parts (Suzhou) Co., Ltd (Kathrein Automotive) located in Suzhou.
1.Prepare PPAP or APQP quality documents as team member of new projects,and upload to customers' system.
2. Handle 0km & field claims as customer representative. Support process quality team to resolve internal and external quality issues.
3. Coordinate and lead customer audit.
4. Provide quality support to customer, coordination between customer and internal.
5. Develop and maintain good relationship with customers.
6. Submit documents required by the customers.
7. Other tasks within projects (Service orders,PR, etc.)
8.Technical support to customer through pre SOP, series production and aftermarket, improve customer technical know-how on our products and reduce cost of warranty
9.Conduct field activities including recall.
10.Controlling of warranty cost
11.Support compliance to IATF16949 requirements, support meeting plant level and departmental goals and objectives
12. Other tasks from manager
Please submit your CV to Ms. Jing SHAO (email@example.com) if you are interested in this opportunity. Qualifications 1. Bachelor degree, Electrical or mechanical engineering
2. 2 years experience in interfacing with automotive OEM customers regarding quality issue (Ford/GM will be preferred)
3. IATF16949, Problem solving process and method, 8D methodology, customer complaints handing, experience with technical support to customer.
4. Experience in APQP/PPAP/FMEA/MSA/SPC
5. Intermedia English skill
Your contact partner
calendar_today1 day ago