Assistant Business Insight Management Manager (12-Month Contract) (BB-CABCC)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Hang Seng's Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining the Bank's position as a provider of best-in-class retail banking and wealth management solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team collaborates with Products, Channels and Functions teams to provide relevant products and services to customers, in respond to their needs and appetites for an enhanced customer experience.
Should you join Customer Value Management, subject to the role, you will be able to develop a good understanding of different customer segments and drive differentiated customer proposition strategies; navigate transactional banking and deposit strategies, identify and analyze intelligence for our customers; act as the "Voice of Customer" by on-going monitoring of customer feedback in driving customer-centric solutions for an enhanced customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Business Insight Management Manager (12-Month Contract).
- To collaborate with business and perform hands-on analytic for both campaign lead generation and MI production
- To review and clarify analytic issues of campaign / MI requests (including business definition / requirement, data translation, campaign process, timeline management, performance monitoring / evaluation and portfolio analysis) with business and ensure the fulfillment of business needs and business value
- To understand the business and identify/share business insight from the analytic work
- To ensure the timely and quality analytic deliverables to satisfy the business needs effectively under a dynamic business environment
- To ensure the effective implementation of Campaign and MI end-to-end process with zero-tolerance of error
University degree in Computer Science, Data and Information Management or other related discipline Minimum 3 years' retail banking experience in information and data management Strong self-motivation, organization, multi-tasking, problem solving and influencing skills Ability to communicate effectively with business, operation and technology teams Hands-on experience in SAS / SQL is a MUST Good knowledge and/or experience in UNIX/LINUX OS, Windows Server and VBA Proficiency in both English and Chinese Detail-minded and Good team player Great sense of ownership, be able to work under stress, multi-tasking, tight timeline in a dynamic environment
calendar_today2 days ago
work Hang Seng Bank