Senior PD Engineer Equipment (BB-C4A1F)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Response to develop new equipment for AE
- Response for equipment modification, support troubleshooting to equipment TCS
- Design electronic components, software, hardware, products, or systems
- Schematic Design and PCB layout
- Working cross functionally to deliver services in the agreed upon timeframe and according to customer expectations
- Work closely and collect feedback from BD and TCS team or direct customer visit to understands customers’ needs and requirement
- Make sure the new products development and existing products improvement can meet the customer expectation or market needs
- Support the daily management and operation of the laboratory
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Should have 1-3 years of Experience in Electronic & Electrics Hardware
- Preferred language: English (Good) Chinese (Excellent)
- Proficient in the electronic circuit & PCB design, experience in PCB design for 4 or more layers is a plus
- Proficient in MCU program language like C, C++ on ARM Cortex platform, Knowledge of ASM language is a plus
- Proficient in using electronic components like ADC, DAC, amplifier, IGBT etc.
- Knowledge of middleware for embedded system
- Knowledge of agency compliance requirements, like UL, CE, etc.
- Experience in approval and debugging on related issues
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Completed the product development independently or as a project leader
calendar_today1 day ago