Recruiter (Contract) (BB-C1471)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Every new era of technology needs a new era of talent. People like you – with big ideas and wide imagination who can transform this industry and make the world a better place for billions of people around the world. That's what we do today and that's what we will do tomorrow. What hasn't changed? Our incredible people, our spirit and our commitment to the transformative power of technology. There is no better time to join Microsoft!
- Develop and execute on a recruitment strategy to help achieve business success
- Conduct end to end hiring process, building strong relationships with the business and developing a deep understanding of the talent landscape in assigned area
- Partner with Hiring Managers and build strong client relationships, leverage market insights to support effective hiring decision etc.
- Conduct direct sourcing for these roles, screen relevant candidates, present candidates to hiring managers etc.
- Interview candidates and apply Microsoft selection criteria and use of behavioral interview techniques
- Create and present offer recommendations to hiring managers, and manage offer negotiations to all internal and external candidates
- Maintains accurate internal and external candidate data real time in recruitment systems
- Follows mandated embedded diversity steps in hiring process and meets diversity KPI's
- 5+ years on identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing candidates
- very passion on talent acquisition; effective critical thinking, problem solving
- excellent communication and negotiation skills, capable to drive result and achieve hiring goals
- ability to understand, articulate and sell microsoft culture, business opportunities etc.
- proficient english communication skills
- great team player with learning agility, passionate, creative
calendar_today57 minutes ago