Senior Manager, Employer Brand and Talent Projects APAC (BB-DDD60)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Job Category Human Resources
Location Shanghai Operations, 9/F Tower B One ITC, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Position Type Management
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about driving business results through designing and leading regional employer brand initiatives and running talent projects for our Asia Pacific continent.
As a member of the leadership team of our HR center of excellence (TAMS CoE), you will partner closely with the Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management solutions APAC to advise and support a broad array of internal and external stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-moving corporate setting.
The ongoing pursuit to further elevate our employer brand, improve candidate experience and overall hiring quality and efficiency are the core of what we do.
To thrive in this role, a strong marketing or employer branding background is prerequisite. The ability to navigate in a big and complex corporation with a deep understanding of how to make things work in a multinational organization / regional setting are also key success factors.
This role is open to talent currently based in Shanghai. Mandarin and English are the must-have.
Ideal attributes and competencies that we are looking for:
• Open and enthusiastic learner - a mindset of learn-it-all not know-it-all
• Self-starter and results-oriented – obsessed with getting things done not checking boxes
• Focused and motivated – going above and beyond
• Smart and diligent – to thrive, you will need to work hard and smart
• Enjoy interacting with people
• Spreadsheet / PowerPoint savvy – plus you know how to present and influence your audience
• Expert user of major social media platforms running / driving campaigns (e.g. Wechat, Douyin/ Tiktok, Weibo, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Highlighted Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Partner with Global CoEs to communicate and rollout our EVP and culture related programs in Asia Pacific (Greater China and the rest of Asia):
o Employer Brand narrative communications – regional customization
o Employer Brand collaterals deployment
o TakeCare program activationour associates and external talent through internal platform and external online and offline channels
o Partner with regional talent acquisition and talent management teams to drive results through widening the top of the funnel; converting interests / leads into applications and ultimately hires (e.g. increase follower base of our social media properties, referral programs, targeted recruitment marketing campaign, etc.)
o Own related metrics –
§ Provide regular reporting and presentation on EB metrics
§ Drive ROI through numbers and facts
· Run the employer brand research lab to advise leaders on market intelligence and proactively find ways to turn insights into recommendations and pitch solutions
· Lead or coordinate regional talent projects – from system optimization to process excellence, graduate recruitment program (Voyage), to name a few Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer.We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.We are committed to non-discrimination onanyprotectedbasis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
calendar_today17 hours ago
work Marriott International