ECU Project Engineer /ABS/ESP 电控单元项目管理_RBAC/CC (BB-43DAE)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
• Support sales/technical project manager technical discussion during quotation phase
• Analyze customer specification
• Define technical plan according to customer requirement
• Follow up all the milestones and activities during project management together with other involved departments
• Negotiate and define validation plan with customer incl. electrical and mechanical testing
• Coordinate with colleagues from other regions (Germany, India, America, etc.) during project development to align the validation planning
• Release technical documentation (TCD, testing specification, part list) during C-sample and D-sample phase
• Perform ECU hardware verification during C-/D-sample release phase
• Responsible for ECU related change management
• Support customer visit
• Bachelor degree or above in engineering or other related area.
• At least 3 year working experience in automotive industry, product data management experience is preferred.
• High efficiency and responsibility
• Strong communication skills
• Ability in product data management
• Fluent in oral and written English
• Electronic engineering experience, basic knowledge in vehicle or brake system.
• Advanced English.
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy
calendar_today8 hours ago