Officer Payment Services Beijing Operations HSBC China (BB-C1588)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Description:Officer Payment Services Beijing Operations HSBC China:0000F4FB
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• To approve daily RMB domestic payment transactions
• To conduct RMB cross border compliance checking and complete SAFE/PBOC reporting
• To handle internal and external customer's enquiry about RMB business
• To coach Junior staffs on remittance skills and knowledge with IRM team
• To double check day-end reconciliation and ensure accuracy rate
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Leadership skills to deal with internal and external attrition and their operational affects.
• Strong interpersonal and communication; proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Effectively mitigate identified Operational Risks.
• Comply with Group’s Statutory Audit standards.
• Flexibility to work shifts
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /BS
calendar_today41 minutes ago
work HSBC Group