Project Financl Analyst 1 (BB-A751E)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
IQVIATM is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
• Conduct monthly review and analysis of assigned projects, including review of revenue recognition, project performance variances, and unbilled/unearned positions. Monitor monthly compliance reports, to ensure timely reporting of revenue and billing deliverables by Project Manager
• Undertake financial analysis of key data for assigned issues and areas using a variety of reporting tools to compare actual performance with forecasts and budgets and provide management with information of trends and results to enable corrective action to be taken. Prepare a roll-forward of changes since the previous version provided to management and the independent auditors to illustrate changes to the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
• Coordinate all the responses from the operating units to explain the variances or changes outside the agreed tolerances. Follow up with the units if the explanations provided need further elaboration
• Maintain a detailed understanding of internal customer requirements and develop processes that will meet or exceed these requirements. Provide analysis of key data and identification of trends to support and advise managers
• Prepare monthly reporting requirements for assigned projects, including unsigned contract opportunities, backlog, and other ad-hoc financial analysis as required.
• Ensure project journal, write-offs, and financial adjustments are properly documented, reviewed and approved.
• Coordinate configuration of Project and Contract modules, including assignment of Rate Sets / Plans to Activities, configuration of Contract Lines and establishment of Billing / Revenue Limits.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
• Graduate degree or equivalent preferred - in Finance, Accounting or Financial Management; or other professional financial certification preferred.
• Above 5 years of progressively responsible experience in business analysis, accounting and finance.
• Experienced in service industry, manufacturing or healthcare services is a preference.
• Sufficient English skills in required
• People manager experience is a preference
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
calendar_today11 hours ago
work IQVIA Holdings Inc.