Silicon Design Engineer 2 (BB-4C631)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Job Location: Shanghai
- Understand the design spec
- Develop test plan and write tests to verify system IP in IP level or SOC level
- Work with RTL designers and others to debug the failed tests
- Run verification related flows and fix issues
- Complete the verification target at each milestone
- Solid experiences with simulation model creation and the testbench build
- Excellent knowledge of design verification methodology, such as OVM/UVM, SystemVerilog
- Advanced programming knowledge on C/C++, perl, Tcl/tk, Makefile
- Familiar with Linux Environment
- Candidate must have one or more of the following experience/knowledge: 1) Micro-processor (e.g. ARM) architecture and peripheral; 2) Popular on-chip bus (AMBA/AXI) or NOC; 3) low power design and verification methodology; 4) Standard IO IPs, including SPI/SMBUS/GPIO/I2C/I2S/UART; 5) DFT/JTAG, etc.
- C/C++ software development experiences is a plus
- Verilog programming skill is a plus
- Good communication skill and fluent English
- Good team player and strong sense of responsibility
- Strong problem solving skills
calendar_today5 days ago