Investment Operation Officer, HSBC Life Insurance (BB-04FC0)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Description:Investment Operation Officer, HSBC Life Insurance:0000F1S4
HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children’s education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Review and improve the current control procedures for investment operation;
• Ensure the daily/month-end investment work accurate,maintain the integrity and accuracy of records; and responsible for realted regulatory reports.
• Support Finance department on investment related data;
• Ensure the accuracy and timly deliver of the investment data of the implementation of IFRS 9.
• Do the Investment system UAT test and upgrade work, give suggestion to vender,improve the process
• Ensure all work undertaken complies with HSBC policies, procedures and work practices
• Support Asset Management Department on Investment Operation works;
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./PH
calendar_today1 day ago
work HSBC Group