Sr. Development Engineer (BB-FC8B9)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
• Create ECN to release turbocharger and outline drawing, issue engineering bill of material, complete TRA and its approval.
• Actively communicate with customers to follow up development and qualification of turbocharger on engine.
• Provide technical support to customers in turbocharger, engine testing, vehicle testing, installation, field trouble shooting, and to functional dept. internally for assigned OEM's.
• Involve product and technology introduction strategy in line with marketing strategy.
• lead the design review and assess the risk, ensure technical risk in managed
• Manage the project, include design review and customer connection and project status management
• Complete work in compliance with TS 16949 requirements
• University graduate with an engineering degree and minimum of five (5) years experience of turbocharger or engines.
• Good communication skill with people in both Mandarin and English.
• project management experience, especial risk management.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Garrett - Advancing Motion