SHDT CS-DEL Assistant Service Engineer 236616 (BB-4660E)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Do you wantto help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, wasselected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to thiscause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history ofengineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer youa flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfortzone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks andresponsibilities:
1. Perform installations/PM/update/basic correct service in his/her area of expertise independently or under support from Technical support team
2. Communicating and accept all operative advices from the Customer Care Center.
Supporting the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
3. Escalate technical incidents to Customer Care Center(CCC) and Regional Support Center(RSC) and Regional technical expert (RTE) with timely feedback
Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to Customer Service Execution Manager(CSEM)
4. Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
5. Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
6. Focus and maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
7. All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account.
To find outmore about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications andexperience:
SiemensHealthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future ofhealthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every dayfrom our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnosticand therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as wellas digital health and enterprise services.
Ourculture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challengeconvention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead thechange in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite youto take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Checkour Careers Site at .
Wecare about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as otherdata protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send usyour CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in ourtalent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets usknow you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy forus to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to getstarted.
To allrecruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please donot forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other companylocation. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related tounsolicited resumes.
calendar_today5 days ago
work Siemens Healthineers