Personal Loan - Product Manager (BB-D75B6)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Scope of Role:
- Manage key elements on PL acquisition and new product develop.
- Coordinating with related departments for process improvement.
- Manage channel performance %26amp; optimization.
- Corporate with related teams to develop and optimize acquisition product suites.
- Coordinate with underwriting team as needed, to ensure smooth execution of credit policy.
- Support sales team on necessary initiatives.
- Identify and risk factors in current practice.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in Business Management.
- Prior banking sales experience %26amp; operation experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skulls, business proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to deliver quality results under stress and deadline.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, demonstrated capability to address complex and ambiguous business problems with minimal guidance.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Standard Chartered