Software Engineer/ SEII --O365 Monitoring (BB-45F94)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Office 365 is at the center of Microsoft's cloud first, devices first strategy as it brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products such as Exchange, SharePoint, Yammer, and Lync with the latest version of our desktop suite and mobile apps. Our customers depend on our services to run their organizations, whether that is a Fortune 500 company, a small business, a non-profit, or an educational institution.
As a Software Develop Engineer working in Office 365 Monitoring team, you are responsible to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve components, services, systems to manage hundreds of thousands of cloud servers and devices to achieve high availability, low latency, cost efficient enterprise cloud services. You will also need to use cutting edge technologies such as Machine learning, AI, apply to cloud infrastructure level in very large scale.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software components, services, systems, and features in large scale, distributed cloud environment
• Work with peer engineers, partner teams and program managers to deliver cutting edge cloud technology
• Build smart monitoring infrastructure for large scale, high availability cloud services.
• bs/ms in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or a related engineering field
• 1+ years relevant work experiences in one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g. c#, java, c/c++, python, go etc.)
• experience in large scale distributed system architecture, design and implementation
• strong communication skills and ability to work with multi develop center teams
calendar_today1 day ago