Hygiene Manager (Chinese Speaking) (BB-77413)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Hygiene Manager is responsible to assist the Executive Chef in monitoring hygiene standard in Rooms, Food & Beverage, Spa, Fitness and Engineering areas, identifying the areas of the improvement.
- Ideally with an apprenticeship or professional diploma in Food Production.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Hygiene Manager, or Assistant Hygiene Manager in large property with good standards.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are a must.
calendar_today3 days ago
work Grand Hyatt Guangzhou