Sr Stat, Data Sc & Adv Anlytcs (BB-6906F)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
1. Provide statistical methodology and project management support in the delivery of standard and custom studies.
2. Determine how a data set can best be projected to represent a larger population.
3. Set up and review quality control procedures to ensure they remain appropriate and recommend changes as needed.
4. Validate that quality control processes are performed as specified and may ensure staff has adequate understanding of quality control procedures to interpret results and make appropriate decisions with the data.
5. Responds to complex client questions (directly or via client service) regarding data accuracy, trends, data content (what is included and excluded in the report).
6. May manage or mentor team members.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
calendar_today1 hour ago
work IQVIA Holdings Inc.