Vaccines IA-Filling Technician-Shenzhen (BB-39461)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients' lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Set clear direction & aligns team & others, around common objectives
- Inspire continuous improvement & breakthrough thinking,display analytical &conceptual thinking
- Have broad presence and resources within large platform to boarden globlal view sight
What you can contribute?
Base on the production plan and needs, complete various production and related activities to ensure that the products meet the process and quality requirements
- Manipulate the FPS production(Filling, seed lab related operations and support to packaging) activities according to SOP and GMP requirements.
- Operations for filling machine, aseptic operations, cleaning ,EM and filter integrity testing etc.
- Recording for BPR, log-book etc... If abnormity occurred should inform supervisor timely. If needs should support other positions.
- SOP drafting, such as operation SOP, report, record and protocol etc...
- Participate in various validation activities, such as IQ, OQ, PQ and APS etc...
- Grasp and operate the phoenix, SAP, etc. computer systems. Investigate the deviation and handle the change control, CAPA, risk assessment
- Follow HSE policy.
- Material related task for seed and filling; complete jobs assigned by department head.
Scope and dimensions
- Breadth of responsibility (global/regional/country/site):
Key dimensions & Key indicators:
Respect the HSE requirements; Respect the quality requirements and no critical observation; no mix-up, no recall; complete the production target.
What you should have?
Education and experience
Specific degree, duration of experience (Required to hold the job):
- College degree or above in pharmaceuticals or related field.
- At least five years working experience at technical position on pharmaceutical operation or biological manufacturing plants.
Key technical competencies and soft skills:
- Be well in PC knowledge;
- Be well in communications;
- Step to improve the English skill during working
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
- Exercise good judgment & drives change for competitive advantage
- Drive for superior results & has passion to win
- Build the talent pipeline and develop others
- Able to burden pressure, result driven
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
calendar_today1 day ago