CS Representative (BB-1EEFD)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- To ensure the working area is in mint/ tidy condition, personal working area (front office and back office) is in a impeccable cleanliness, keeping self up in a fresh appearance in any time
- Handle customer requests, and suggestion in a polite and positively manner, by requiring analysis of situations to determine best use of resources. Serves as liaison between the customer and technician
- To ensure the Lead-time and pricing provided to the customers are reasonable and accurately,brand policy and target lead time is followed up accurately. - To register the repair orders in IRIS.
- To ensure the estimate management in IRIS for RO which Technical Evaluation is done within 48 hours after registration.
- To invoice of repair orders and sales of accessories to both end customers and local dealers.
- To ensure all the customers of delayed repairs been well informed beforehand.
- To follow up strictly group’s guideline on quotation, service contents and brand policy.
- To check and close cash register and transmit to the CS Officer.
- Contact end customers and dealers for the collection repaired items
- Open, close and reconcile the cash register on a daily basis.
- To revert to CS Officer in case of special RO, difficult claim to handle at the counter or for any deviation.
- To follow up to remind customers if items remain uncollected
- To participant in the physical stock take and discrepancy analysis
- To follow up in confirmation on the quotation with guest
- To monitor the Data entry of SP and Accessory Orders
- Customer Oriented
- Excellent communication skill
- Organized and detail orientated
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Good in both Chinese and English
- Ability to work under pressure
calendar_today1 day ago