Financial Markets, Sales (BB-BA4BF)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%27s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%27re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
- Support Senor sales to implement and expand the Sales distribution platform for Financial Markets products to Financial Markets clients in China.
- Follow through with the Sales strategy and align it to SCB's overall CIB/CB Strategies.
The Role Responsibilities
- Develop full understanding of a wide range of products and processes.
- Support senior sales to develop clients coverage model that optimizes in respective region revenue generation and encourages cross-selling opportunities.
- Ensure all deal transactions are in compliance with the Bank's internal policies and local regulatory requirements and also the Anti-Money Laundering policies/measures.
- Establish and maintain a network of relationships with key partners in the bank.
- Provide feedback on the market and the business to clients and internal business partners.
- Work closely with other product specialists.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within high pressure, targets and results orientated roles.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Resourceful, articulate and multi-task oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal %26amp; communication skills, fluency in English, and strong multi-cultural awareness
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
calendar_today4 days ago
work Standard Chartered