Commercial Marketer for System Power Management PL (BB-D1D17)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
The Commercial Marketer reports into Product Line System Power Management (SPM). The SPM product line develops and markets a broad portfolio of power management products in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy, and smart connected solutions markets. The SPM business is also a leader in functional safety across automotive markets.
PL SPM is looking for a Commercial Marketer with experience with Automotive and Tier 1-3 customers and also with Distribution Partners. The successful candidate will be responsible for the commercial marketing of all products in the SPM portfolio for the Greater China region. This includes direct responsibility for product forecasting, developing pricing strategies, pricing analytics, and complex quoting through negotiations and approving escalations in the corporate pricing systems.
We are seeking candidates who are highly motivated creative problem solvers that can work with little direct oversight in a collaborative environment. An ideal candidate also possesses strong analytical, troubleshooting, and time management skills. Superior candidates can solve complex problems and identify specific and actionable proposed solutions and has a track record of extending product life cycles and maximizing margin dollars in the portfolio.
- Approving quotes for the product line for specific region or segment.
- Forecasting demand for monthly and yearly inputs
- Defining pricing strategies to maximize margin dollars and grow revenue for the System Power Management product portfolio
- Being a first point of contact for sales for the product line in the GC region
- Collaborating across business and functional areas within the company to support customer questions
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with successful experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience with developing and implementing pricing strategies to extend the product life cycle and maximize margin dollars.
- A minimum of 10 years related work experience, Commercial or Tactical Marketing experience preferred.
- Prior experience working with Automotive Tier 1 or 2 suppliers
- Experience with working with international customers in Europe and Asia.
calendar_today9 hours ago
work NXP Semiconductors India Private Limited