Account Manager (BB-77DC9)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
Work as an effective retail consultant to build a quality, brand building distribution network that is capable of generating sales revenue to meet company business goals in his/her region.
- Develop annual sales plan according to account & channel strategies
- Prepares for preorder sales package & related program aligning with sales policies and strategies
- Well understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points and deliver to dedicated retailers in quarterly sell-in trade meetings.
- Sales Forecasts plan of each season’s product flow for the POS in responsible territory.
- Manages and executes sell-thru plan for responsible accounts in assigned territory.
- Works closely with space planning, retail marketing and operation teams to provide the best support to retailers
- Reports market intelligence to upper sales management on regular basis
- Sales target responsibility
- Manages A/R
System and Processes
- Executes and follows up on each season’s preorder sales/shippment plan
- Develops & maintains an in-depth awareness of inventory structure, with the goal of providing timely support for each customer’s retail inventories
- Follows sales calls and reporting process- includes regular and timely reports to the supervisors.
- Provides consistent and reliable point of contact for customers for all sales-related services, as well as a reference point for all other customer service related issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Communicate with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning & organizing
- Analysis & problem solving
- Learning & self-development
- Manage business (processes and projects)
- Manage and develop people
- Willing to travel and work hard
- A passion for and an understanding of SPORT; has the desire to translate this passion into building the adidas sports market in Taiwan
- High level of integrity
- Team player
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 years working experience in Taiwan Distribution/Sales-related environment for multi-national consumer brand company
- Retailing experience is a plus
- University degree or above
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete‘s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
calendar_today4 days ago
info Full time
location_onZhuzhou Shi, China