Senior Statistical Programmer (BB-4B1F4)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
The Senior Statistical Programmer provides technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials, might act as an internal subject matter expert in specific areas providing technical support and expert advice, and works independently to support various programing activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, the Senior Statistical Programmer can fill the Primary Statistical Programmer role on projects, and liaise with sponsors, Biostatistics Leads, and other functional areas as required. Further, the Senior Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency in SAS.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
• Business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
• Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
• Good presentation skills.
• Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
• Competent in written and oral English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Relevant work experience recommended
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience
Why Work at Parexel
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s Parexel. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
calendar_today12 hours ago