System Development Manager (PB ) (BB-29F5A)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- Analyze user requirements and transform to technical design.
- Implement or enhance system functionalities to fulfill business requirements from the Retail Banking sector.
- Troubleshoot problem and propose solution to technical issues; collaborate with developers and/or external parties to accomplish time-critical tasks.
- Manage an off-shore development team and provide guidance.
- Monitor the overall development progress and perform code review to maintain the quality of deliverables.
- Support UAT and system-wise BAU tasks.
- Provide 7x24 production support (by roster).
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years of experience in system analysis, application design, system development and implementation, preferably in banking or finance sector.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Maven, CSS, AngularJS, Hibernate, IBM Websphere, MQ, DB2 and shell scripting.
- Effective communications with all levels of organization and staff.
- Good team player, positive attitude, self-motivated, adaptive to changes and able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in Retail Banking's investment / insurance products, regulatory requirements and Wealth Management would be an advantage.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Bank of China