Customer Engineer of Audio - Automotive Infotainment (BB-6C307)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Qualcomm ChinaJob Area:
Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Software Applications EngineeringJob Overview:
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
As part of the customer engineering team of Qualcomm China, mainly focus on automotive infotainment platform, we are looking for talents who will be responsible for supporting customers to commercialize their products with Qualcomm Linux/Android/QNX Snapdragon APQ/MSM series. The work scope includes but not limit to customer Q&A, troubleshooting of Audio towards Linux kernel drivers and Android HAL/framework, supporting AGL/Genivi/QNX specification components, analyzing customer requirement, proposing feature design & implementation etc.
- Proficient in coding with C/C++, and experience in assembly.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Android/QNX OS, multi-thread, data structures and basic algorithms.
- Good knowledge of specific I2S/PCM/TDM interface and related Audio knowledge.
- Professional in audio low level Linux Kernel Drivers, Device Tree (DTS), ALSA, Audio Service, Audio Manager and related debugging.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting ability with sufficient tools (e.g. GDB, JTAG-Debugger, ADB…).
- Experiences in software design and implementation.
- Experience using software management systems (e.g. GIT, P4, GERRIT).
- Active and skillful documentation writing.
- Prior experience with Qualcomm MSM software platforms is a big plus.
- Prior experience with QNX/io-audio development is a big plus
- Nice to have experience with audio DSP
- Technical Lead Project abilities
Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
Must to have: ARM, Linux Android ALSA and Audio HAL
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm's toll-free number found for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies:Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
calendar_today39 minutes ago