é«˜çº§é”€å”®ç»ç† Senior Sales Manager (BB-ECCA2)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
· To make regular sales calls to all accounts under his/her.
· To research on new and potential accounts and explore their full potential.
· To plan sales calls properly to maximize the results.
· To entertain clients regularly.
· To conduct hotel inspections.
· To meet VIPs’ upon check-in.
· To negotiate with accounts on banquet, outside catering events and coordinate with Banquet Department and follow-up revisions.
· To carry out special projects assigned.
· To maintain sales record of all accounts under his/her.
· To meet and service in-house FIT clients, groups and organizers.
· To ensure a smooth responses to clients by communicating efficiently with the Sales Coordinator
· Could write and speak English.
· Minimum 3 years experience in hotel.
· Pleasant personality, polite.
· Independent worker and self-motivated.
calendar_today4 days ago