Field Application Scientist, B1000 (BB-6F8D8)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Job Title: Field Application Scientist (mAb)
Report to: Sr Field Application Manager
- Work directly with sales team and technical support team to understand customer needs, identify key accounts, and guide on product/service and process solution positioning.
- Lead process solution definition (follow the molecular & product mix), testing, validation and resonant application content generation.
- Collaborate with technical support, in-house scientist to create application roadmaps and notes to deliver valuable customer solutions.
- Work closely with customers to identify market opportunities through development and commercialization of new applications on systems.
- Focus on driving excellence in customer applications & technical support for both the pre-sales process and post-sales installation, training and troubleshooting.
- Establish reference sites and build loyalty with KOLs.
- Manage and coordinate competitive bench marking and assist with product/workflow positioning.
- Accompanies sales representatives on sales calls in customers' laboratories to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customer inquiries.
- Act as liaison between the lab personnel and the customer to set customer expectations, address technical concerns and determine feasibility of custom requests.
- Build production process and communicate with lab personnel and customer to accelerate process, for example each personal leads GEMBA project onsite.
- Accompany Sales Representatives on sales calls in customers' laboratories to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customer inquiries.
- Align with reference sites & industrial KOL to generate either application note, or case study, review or white paper etc.
- Prepare and present seminars to customers, potential customers and employees as requested.
- Provide application/technical training to sales representatives and collaborates with them to develop technical selling strategies.
- Work in trade show booths to present products and gather market competition information.
- Attend technical training and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, products and discoveries affecting.
- Performs product demonstrations in the field or lab.
- Master or PhD degree major in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Bioprocess Engineering.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years' experience in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology in research or Process Design & Development. Preferred experience in Biotech & large corporations.
- Proven system analytical problem-solving skills.
- Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
- Well communication skills required, either to internal partner and customers.
- Well oral and written English skill. Well computer skills using windows and Microsoft office.
- Able and willing to travel extensively to cover our distributed instrument base throughout China.
calendar_today15 hours ago
work Thermo Fisher Scientific