People & Culture Generalist - PLAEA(SH/SZ) (BB-C832B)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job specific key tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible for providing a broad range end-to-end P&C services covering all aspects of the employer life cycle – from recruitment to exit.
• Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local unit and/or area P&C plans that is built on IKEA and R&S business and people plans (More relevant for PLAs)
• Contribute to build business competence and leadership development by supporting managers and co-workers according to agreed development plans. (More relevant for PLAs)
• To be the local P&C speaking partner for one or more business units and work in partnership with relevant P&C leaders.
• Support in attracting, recruiting and maintaining talents based on business needs and facilitating competence flow inside and cross business units.
• Provide support to co-workers and managers for all people related questions
• Act as a cultural role model in ways that demonstrate the IKEA values
• Contribute to secure and verify P&C compliance with the labor laws and relevant regulations.
• Understanding of the IKEA Strategic Landscape, IKEA Business model and IKEA R&S year cycle
• Understanding of the relevant business unit business/action Plans and how to deliver and contribute to it
• Good understanding of IKEA brand, Culture and Values
• Good knowledge of IKEA people related approaches and strategies
• Good knowledge in (IKEA) P&C processes and tools
• Good knowledge of local employment legislations, co-worker relations and labour market situations and trends
calendar_today1 day ago