Senior Software Engineer (BB-7F133)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Description:Senior Software Engineer:0000F4PF
Role Title: Senior Software Engineer
Business: Wealth Management
Role Purpose / Description
• Participate as a scrum team member and responsible for all the activities in the stories
• Ensure the stories delivered meet business requirements and are delivered on time and within budget to an agreed level of quality.
• Attend every standup and other agile ceremonies
• Assist with the development and drive the adoption of an integration strategy for Retail Broking systems with particular focus on use of APIs.
• Participate in the system integration activities with other teams and make sure the solution complies with group architecture policies and standards
• Design, develop automated test cases during development process and make sure the test cases are incorporate into the daily build process
• Assist the team to transit the Retail Broking system into microservices architecture; design the roadmap and participate for the full deployment of microservices to the Cloud platform.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• A university graduate with degree in computer science or a related discipline
• Strong analytical, design and problem solving skills; excellent team player with ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Experience of working in a DevOps focused environment and working in an Agile Team
• Solid knowledge of the use and development of RESTFul APIs and technologies.
• Solid knowledge of Linux distributed platform, WAS, Oracle, Java, Hibernate, Spring, SpringBoot, Web services, JSON, RMAL
• Solid knowledge of SQL, DDL and database design
• Knowledge of BDD, Continuous Integration, Selenium, continuous deployment and testing
• Knowledge of external cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, or Ali Cloud.
• Flexible and adaptable in accommodating change of requirement and willing to take new responsibilities when necessary.
• Knowledge of Investment Products, Financial Planning, Portfolio Management is highly preferred.
• Knowledge of architecture discipline and the ability put the governance into practice, knowledge of industry standard architecture frameworks would be an advantage
• Technical knowledge of Cyber Security experience would be an advantage
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
calendar_today1 day ago
work HSBC Group