SAPC System Manager (BB-10C81)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins. Our Exciting Opportunity is here for you!
The Ericsson Service-Aware Policy Controller (SAPC) is the central policy node in the telecom operators'
Network, coordinating the nodes to behave according to the operator's pre-defined policies. It is called PCRF in 4G and PCF in 5G.
We are now looking for a senior system engineer to craft and develop these 5G core network functions. Your role will include various development activities such as requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, Product Lifecycle Management support, and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation, and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work. You will
- Provide support to Market Unit and Solution Line to boost PCRF/PCF business in global market
- Support Product Line with expertise, requirements analysis, and solutions
- Perform system design of functional and non-functional features
- Perform early phase studies (One-pager, Implementation Proposal, etc.)
- Drive strategic technical leadership in certain areas, ie. Security, performance, etc.
- Act as Operational Product Owner (OPO), facilitate development team with system solution proposal
- Be responsible to coordinate between team and external groups (Product line, Spain colleges, other teams) as the main interface
- Standardization support to 3GPP delegates
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum Years of experience: 5 years
- Teamwork spirit and good communication skills across multiple teams.
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple and conflicting requests under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment.
- Open mind, ability to break down complexity, and communicate things in a clear manner.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The innovated mindset to break routines and make continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with Telco industry and have knowledge of Telco network
- Familiarity with Telco related technologies and architectures (virtualization, cloud-native, security…)
- Experience in system solution design and business/requirement analysis.
- Familiarity with telecom system and related 3GPP specifications
- Experience in software programming
- Interests in new technologies such as microservice, cloud-native, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both oral and written English.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless. What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 493722
calendar_today3 days ago
work Ericsson India Global Services Private Limited