Technician 工程技术员 (BB-335BA)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- Ensures services provided by Engineering are always available and are always carried out to defined standards with the utmost efficiency, consistency and courtesy as detailed in the Department Operations Manual.
- Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required.
- Provides courteous and professional service at all times.
- Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the Hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene and health & safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation & grooming.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Attends all Core training and related skills training.
- Assists in maintaining a high level of safety and security for guests and hotel property.
- To be fully conversant with all fire exits, emergency telephone numbers and facilities.
- Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the Hotel, industry and company.
calendar_today2 days ago