ENGINEER - DEG DESIGN (BB-68536)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Req. ID: 248481
(Senior) IC Design Verification Engineer(资深集成电路设计验证)
- We have over 34,000 employees globally
- We are the world's 4th largest Semiconductor Company
- We are ranked 105 in Fortune 500 company
- We are certified as Best Companies to Work For® in Greater China 2018
We are a critical role at Micron's Shanghai Design Center, where we work in a highly innovative and motivated design team using state of the art memory technologies to develop & verify the most advanced DRAM product.
- This role is an opportunity to challenge the complexity and difficulty of designing/verifying high density memory chip with huge scale of circuit capability, Ultra-High Speed, complicated functionality, advanced low power and power management technology.
- Harness verification tools and techniques and providing verification status and summaries to specific designs.
- Travel to Japan and U.S. in short terms for technical communication and project support based on needs.
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be highly involved in developing digital/analog mix-signal verification methodology, as well as design and implementation of mix-signal design verification environment.
- Develop and maintain test benches and test vectors by utilizing digital and analog simulation tools.
- Global Opportunity: we work closely with Micron's various design teams in US, Japan, and other countries, acquiring global experience for your future career path within Micron!
- Skill Advancement:
- Be participated in the development of state-of-the-art memory products for various applications, such as cloud, high performance computing and consumer electronics, expand your knowledge of high bandwidth and low power designs;
- Hands-on learning on best-in-class design and verification methodologies in memory industry to upgrades your skill sets!
- Build behavioral models in high-level with Verilog/System-Verilog/UVM languages, which can work at block level or whole chip level.
- Build coverage metrics for DRAM products based on external/internal specifications.
- Develop new methodologies for DRAM verifications by using Python/Perl/C++ languages, and be capable to do the second developments based on the 3rd vendor tools.
- Develop patterns and regressions to increase the function coverage for all DRAM architectures and features.
- Build new methods and flows to guide DRAM chip design from verification view.
- Co-work with international colleagues on developing new verification tools/flows for the verification difficulties on DRAM chip.
- 2 years of experience in complex IC verification and/or IC design preferred. Previous work experience in memory related fields is a plus
- Experience in function verification and timing analysis
- Experience in Verilog/SystemVerilog/UVM languages
- Good coding experiences in Perl, Python, C, Shell and C++ would be a plus
- Skilled in writing function coverage metrics and SV assertion
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to other verification peers both verbally and written
- Strong English skill in both writing and speaking is a must
BS+, 2+years' in Electrical Engineering is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Shanghai || Shanghai (CN-31) || China (CN) || DEG (DRAM Engineering Group) || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-IL1 ||Tier 3||
calendar_today16 minutes ago
work Micron Semiconductor Asia Operations Pte. Ltd