Validation Engineer (BB-0BFFE)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Want to raise standards for quality? As Validation Engineer you'll have the freedom to find ways to take a world-class manufacturing operation to the next level.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Quality counts here. Working in a fast-paced production environment, you'll ensure we meet the highest quality standards. Every time. You'll:
• Be responsible for an area of quality on-site, improving current practices and preventing mistakes
• Manage other quality leads, raising standard and actively finding areas to improve
• Drive consistency, reliability and compliance
• Ensure our customers can continue to depend on us for product excellence.
You'll succeed because…
…you've a background in manufacturing as a team or quality leader. You understand healthcare production or the challenges of a similarly regulated environment. You:
• Are committed to quality
• Understand quality controls, technical manuals and complaints processes
• Are diplomatic, constructive and tactful which means you can influence people to change and improve working practices and processes
• Collaborate effectively and can lead improvement.
You'll love it because…
…you'll have the freedom to make a difference. You'll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Reckitt Benckiser India Pvt Ltd