Senior Manager, Chassis/Cooling System 底盘及冷却系统研发测试高级经理 (BB-29D47)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Objectives of the position:
• Central point of contact in China for all RD related tasks for 6 assigned module groups, contenting all chassis and cooling components for the MB carlines produced in China
• Responsibility for the integration of China specific requirements for the chassis into the vehicle spec book and component KLH
• Supporting the MP sourcing and supplier nomination process for local suppliers
• Localization support for built to print components for chassis and cooling components at our follow-source suppliers
• Development of various chassis parts together with open-source suppliers (e.g. axle parts, steering column, rims, tires)
• Release-responsibility for most of our locally produced chassis parts, based on component, system and vehicle testing
• Responsibility for tire robustness release tests and subjective performance evaluation based on vehicle testing and development of corrective measures together with the tire manufacturers
• Central point of contact in RD for customer issues with chassis components in the Chinese market (China Issue Resolution Team)
• Further developing the team, the processes and the infrastructure to meet the rising demands for the chassis development for our biggest passenger car market.
The management, motivation and development of staff using HR tools, founded on our mission statement & corporate values, and provision of purposeful internal communications in order to achieve the agreed objectives.
Ensuring that the necessary training appropriate to the needs of individual employees and the tasks assigned to them is provided.
Informing subordinated employees about the relevant provisions and instructing them to comply with the provisions. Ensuring that they are implemented properly.
2. Development tasks for China specific content (e.g. damper and bushing setup, NVH measures, …) and open source parts with modified design in the chassis incl. handling the decision making process.
3. Localization tasks for locally produced parts incl. the support of supplier nomination, close collaboration with BBAC RD1, issue solving during B-vehicle and PT build-up, etc.
4. Responsibility for the part robustness and durability release process on component, system and vehicle level at the suppliers, in the TCC and in vehicles on test tracks
5. Handling of the issue resolution process for customer complaints from the Chinese market incl. Implementation of the lessons learned into the German HQ organization (spec books, test specifications, …)
6. Budget and headcount planning
• Diploma or Master degree in Mechanical or Vehicle Engineering
• Several years experience in leading a team
• Several years in chassis development
• Experience in durability testing would be beneficial
• English fluently
calendar_today22 hours ago
work Mercedes Benz