Software Engineer 2/Senior Software Engineer-SharePoint Data Platform (BB-A0CCC)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CN
Job Description :
SDE II/Senior Software Engineer (Data Platform)
OneDrive is Microsoft's solution for cloud file storage - the one place for all your important documents, files and folders, photos and videos and more, across work and life, and on all your devices. SharePoint Online is revolutionizing team collaboration, information sharing, storage & productivity for enterprises.
The OneDrive & SharePoint team is looking for talented, passionate software engineers to join the data platform and analytics team. You will be a part of a highly collaborative and inclusive team, providing business metrics to executives, self service analytics and experimentation capabilities to empower data driven decisions, and usage reporting and insights in product experiences. You will have an opportunity to get hands on experience working on a mission critical data platform at petabyte scale.
- Design and implement analytics and ML solutions on streaming and historical data.
- Design and implement data collection and ETL pipelines to ingest large amount of telemetry with high reliability and low latency.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- proven experience working with very large scale datasets in parallel and distributed computing
- expertise with spark, python, scala, azure data factory, azure data lake, azure databricks, hdinsights
- 4+/7+ years' design and coding experience with c#, java, or equivalent language
- devops experience with git and ci/cd
- experience with experimentation and data visualization tools a plus
- strong communication skills and team player
- ability to deal with ambiguity
- excellent technical design, problem solving skills and desire to learn
calendar_today1 day ago